Mercury Energy Head Office
Mighty River Power
Ellerslie, Auckland, New Zealand
Liquid Automation has provided a Fiber networked solution for AV distribution and control.
5 x Crestron 6” colour LCD touch panels.
8 x 8 Crestron Fiber Digital Media Matrix with a 12.5Gbps back-plane for handling HDMI, HDCP, 1080P content delivery.
4 x 55″ LED screens
4 x 1080P Projector screens
2 x MySky HDi Sat TV decoders
5 x Bluray players
Polycom with Crestron 2-way control. An address book is available on the touch panel allowing for easy one step dialing.
3 x 55″ LED TV screens showing in-house advertising and content via the Digital Media solution.
Crestron tuners are used, allowing full Radio broadcast info, text and signal strength to come up directly on the touch panels. This shows the artist and song name along with the station info when broadcast.
On the first floor there are three separate areas separated by two large partitions.
Zone One: Full Boardroom complete with video conferencing, motorized screen, projector, Blu-ray player, mic input, digital/analog laptop inputs, a local PC and recessed in-ceiling speakers.
Zone Two: 55” LED screen with motorized screen, projector, mic input and recessed in-ceiling speakers.
Zone Three: 55” LED screen with recessed in-ceiling speakers.
The partition tracks have sensors fitted so that the zones may be automatically linked when the partitions are opened. This provides the user with an extremely simple to use interface on the touch panels.
2 x computer training rooms each with a projector, Blu-ray player, mic input, digital/analog laptop inputs, a local PC and recessed in-ceiling speakers.
- System is integrated with the building alarm system to turn off all the AV equipment once the alarm is set. Once the alarm is disarmed then preset monitors around the building will turn on. This saves on energy and bulb life.
- Digital Media laptop inputs will sense and convert VGA, display port, and DVI signals to HDMI for high definition digital distribution.
- Digital Media also allows for quick switching between multiple HDCP HDMI inputs.
- Fiber optic solution allows a reliable high bandwidth signal path over long distances, with the benefit of being immune to electrical and RF interference.
- Local mouse and keyboard control automatically switches between local PCs and laptops when the associated source is selected on the touch panel.
- Crestron network is completely isolated from the corporate network.