47m (154.2 ft)
Glass Bridge Navigation, Lutron Lighting, Entertainment control for; Saloon, Dining Room, Bar, Fly Bridge, Bridge, Owners Cabin, Aft Deck, 4 x Guest Cabins, Crew Mess, Galley, Captains Cabin, 3 x Crew Cabins, Control Room, Engine Room & Lazzarette.
The system provides users with easy access to multiple high definition sources via 2 16×16 Crestron Digital Media fibre matrixes.
Glass Bridge Navigation system distributing the control and video from the following sources to 8 screens 2 x Radar, 2 x Chart Plotter, Sounder, 2 x cameras, Comunications PC, Seatouch monitoring system.
3 AMX processors, 5 Crestron processors, 8 Crestron touch panels, 3 AMX touch panels.
Crestron PLC interface allows AV/Nav selection and CCTV control from Alloy Yachts’ custom bridge stations.
Audio Visual Sources
iPod Docks, Sat TV, Open regioned Bluray players, Internatioanl tuners.
8 Navigation screens 4 in the Pilothouse and 4 in the Bridge.
9 Entertainment screens through out the guest areas.
- 46″, 40″, 32″, 22″ Samsung TVs.
6 Crew Bunk 10.2″ Clarion flip down screen with built in DVD player.
Lutron lighting control system.
- Navigation instrumentation is relayed on the touch panels so the guest can see yacht information e.g. boat speed, wind speed, wind direction, water temp.
- Navigation sources are distributed over fibre via a 16 x 16 High Definition Digital Media Matrix to the Pilothouse and Flybridge screens. Using fibre gives the matrix complete optical isolation from the DC powered screens.
- The Crestron system will email Liquid Automation if a range of faults occur. For example, Crestron amps will tell us if any speaker has failed or if racks reach preset temperatures they will automatically shutdown and notify us.
- Global system mute on general alarm.