Home Lighting & Window Treatments
A home lighting control system allows you to control the lights inside or outside your home. With the touch of a button, you can turn lights on or off, dim lights, turn on fans and even schedule when these events take place from a centralized control. There are many applications for a home lighting control system, and when combined with a home automation package, offers convenience, comfort and energy savings.
The complexity of a home lighting control system can range from simplistic to intricate depending on your needs. On the simple side, you might want a lighting system designed to only control your exterior lights according to time of day or light level. Alternatively, you might want a “whole-house” lighting control system – where every light in your home can be controlled from a centralized control system such as an ipad or remote control. Or perhaps you just want something in between – you can opt for individual home lighting control systems just for the main rooms in your house. No matter what type of home lighting control system meets your needs, you’ll find that you have a lot of options available to you.
Lighting Control Features
- Prevent falls: One button press lights a pathway to and from the places often walked to in the dark: a child’s bedroom, the bathroom or the kitchen for example.
- Vacation Mode offers peace of mind: We can automatically switch lights on and off when you’re away to simulate regular activity in the home.
- Emergency Flash: Used in times of distress or as an alarm indicator. Nothing directs an ambulance or the police to your residence faster. In the event of an alarm trigger, you can have every internal light switched on to full brightness and all exterior lights flash.
- Conditional Lighting: Design how the lights in your home behave based on time of day, motion or security. Save money by increasing energy efficiency and turning off lights that are not being used.
- Timed Dim: Lets little ones drift gently off to sleep. Tuck your child in and let timed dim turn down the lights over 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or any interval you choose.
- Turn off the lights everywhere in the house with one button press: “Master off” turns off every light in the house as you dash out the door.
Achieving the greatest beauty and efficiency in each room means being able to control the light that surrounds you. With Liquid Automation’s Shading Solutions, you can quickly and easily control sunlight to prevent harsh UV rays from damaging expensive furnishings or reduce glare that reflects off of a television or computer screen. At the simple touch of a button, you can automatically raise and lower shades to reduce heat gain in a space, thereby lowering cooling costs, or achieve instant privacy from the outside.
Liquid Automation’s Shading Solutions include: roller shades, drapery track systems, skylight shades, and beautiful sheer fabrics to enhance the decor of any space.
At Liquid Automation, we use both Crestron and Lutron Lighting and Shade solutions.