Lutron Lighting system, Lutron Blinds and Entertainment control for Deck & Lower Saloons, Owner’s Cabin, Aft Deck, Cockpit, Mid Deck, 3 x Guest Cabins, 3 x Crew Cabins, Captain’s Cabin, Crew Mess and Galley.
The system allows users easy access to multiple AV sources such as: Kaleidescape movie/music server, Satellite TV Decoder’s, iPod, Auxiliary inputs, Radio, 5 x CCTV cameras, Navigation, Blinds and Lighting control.
- 10 x Crestron 4”- 8” wireless 2-way colour touch panels. These will allow feedback directly to the touch panel from the navigation system, Crestron iPod docks, Kaleidescape system, volume levels and any system startup count downs.
- The Owner’s touch panel can also stream navigation and CCTV video feeds.
- Kaleidescape – 7 zones with 1080p high definition movie/music players.
- Kaleidescape Server with 4.5 Terabytes of storage (expandable).
3 x Marantz home theatre systems combined with SpeakerCraft in-ceiling speakers and Velodyne subs are used in the Owner and Saloon areas. The remaining areas have the selection of local and distributed audio via Crestron amps and SpeakerCraft in-ceiling speakers throughout the yacht.
A variety of fold down 15” LCD TV’s in the Crew Cabins and 26-55” LCD’s and mirror LCD’s throughout the rest of the yacht.
Lutron lighting control has been used extensively throughout the yacht providing simple scene selections and global mood settings through the main common areas. Control has also been integrated with all the wireless touch panels.
Lutron Sivoia blinds have been used extensively throughout the yacht. Control has been incorporated within the lighting and entertainment system.
- The Crestron system monitors and records the equipment rack temperatures and will shut down any area that goes over a pre-defined temperature.
- The Crestron system will email Liquid Automation’s engineers of temperature events, as well as any faults to the Crestron amps or issues with the AV system.
- Pre-loaded IR codes for worldwide satellite decoders. This allows for simple switching between different decoders around the world.
- Crestron program changes can be downloaded to the boat anywhere in the world with access via satellite.
- Single button audio muting of outside speakers from the Flybridge in times of emergency.
- Global audio muting from the Pilothouse dash and fire alarm system.
- Ships general alarm input – triggering this alarm will shut down all the entertainment systems throughout the yacht.
- Crestron FM tuner – this allows for all radio broadcast text (RDS/RDBS) to be displayed on the remote controls. For example – Station name, Frequency, Track name and Artist.
Please note: Text is only available in locations where radio info is broadcast.
To Whom It May Concern:
It is my pleasure to recommend the services of Liquid Automation to you. Over the last five years I have worked directly with Liquid Automation during the design, construction and operation of the Sailing Yacht Zefira, a 50-metre Dubois designed Super Yacht.
Throughout the initial design phases of Zefira, Liquid Automation understood the difficulties and constraints associated with a Super Yacht and provided positive solutions to any issues that we encountered. I feel it is important to note that all the systems, wiring and software that they installed are neatly set-out and have been documented very well; this is particularly reassuring considering the fact that Zefira is often offshore in the middle of the ocean.
On the rare occasion that I have needed technical support from Liquid Automation they have always been very helpful and worked tirelessly to solve the issue efficiently and effectively.
I am happy to recommend Liquid Automation to anyone seeking their services and I look forward to working with them again.